1.Traditional Air Pollution Control Improvement Solutions
• Re-design traditional natural gas VOC abatement technologies such as flare; incinerator;
thermal oxidizer; boiler; and other waste heat technologies to make them more energy efficient.
• Utilize innovative biotechnology and advanced oxidation technologies that utilize natural
assimilation processes by bacteria in soil, or water media and/or expose wastes to powerful
hydroxyl radicals and UV light to break the bonds of long-chained hydrocarbon-based chemicals.
• Utilize adsorption technologies such as carbon and zeolites to remove hydrocarbons.
• Move operations to a country with environmental programs void of enforcement.
2. Traditional supply-side electric power solutions
• Build more power generation capacity
• Deploy distributed energy equipment at point of use, or nearby
• Deploy stand-by and/or emergency power equipment
• Deploy demand response power generation equipment
II. Traditional Solutions